Take the path towards Certification as a Certified Dementia Practitioner™ (CDP™) through the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP).
This is a required seminar for those pursuing CDP™ certification. To see if you qualify, please visit the NCCDP website at www.nccdp.org.
You may also participate in this educational seminar without pursuing certification.
This seminar will provide students with a firm foundation in managing the challenges of working with people who have:
- Short term memory problems
- Decreased ability in verbal communication
- Increased behavior issues
- Cope with the decreased ability to perform activities of daily living
- Intimacy and sexuality
- Personal care
- Staff & Family Support
- Diversity and Cultural Competence
- Spiritual Care and End of life
This seminar is scheduled on an as needed/requested basis.